With vast experience of 36 years Ashish Nursery has researched and designed quality curriculum. Our curriculum is based on framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage. It ensures child’s school readiness’ and gives a child the broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the right foundation for good future progress through school and life.
The Lower Kindergarten is home to pupils of age 4 years.Teachers engage children in activities that promote social development, fine and gross motor skills, and the foundations for literacy and numeracy preparing students for the structured, academic learning. Learning activities that connect with Multiple Intelligences are embedded in daily class routine.
Key Features :
- E.Y.F.S curriculum framework
- Creativity Action Service (C.A.S) activities
- WonderGrove learn multimedia life skill education
- Early years Sports & P.E program
- Co-curricular activities program
- Educational Field trips (Both Physically & Virtually active trips)
- Class size is approximately 25 children + 1 teachers